Monday, December 1, 2008

How can I be mad?

Nap time at our house is not always pleasant! Jaden is often a struggle to get down...because he gets wild and laughs at everything and will not listen. I yell (yes, once in awhile) and he laughs, I yell louder (and he laughs more.) Not sure what else to do.

Or--I will lay Jaden and Paige down for naps and a few minutes later hear laughing and giggling. I go into Jaden's room to find Jaden and Paige BOTH under the covers together. NOW--this is terribly cute and funny, so how can I be mad?? BUT, they are suppose to be SLEEPING!! So, I pick up Paige and put her back in her crib (yes, she climbs out of her crib often!)

Or--Today, after putting Paige back in her crib, I hear them YELLING (not singing), but SCREAMING "Jesus Loves me, this I know...." I mean screaming I can barely understand the words. It's sweet that they are singing and it's a nice song to "sing", but they are suppose to be SLEEPING!! So, it is so hard to get mad at them.

Almost every night after putting them to bed, we will hear, "goodnight" , "goodnight" , "love you" , "love you" ,and on and on.....usually until we tell them to quit talking! We are thankful that they love each other so much and they get along so well.

Steve and I often say, "it's a good thing they are so cute or they'd really get in trouble!"

No comments: