Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas pictures

It's that time of year---Christmas pictures. I just LOVE this picture. I have framed it and I will pull it out every year as a Christmas decoration. They are all smiling and just so darn cute!!! We had to do this picture in black and white because Paige's hat was pink and boys' were red. They couldn't find another red santa hat. But I LOVE IT!!!Last year was the first year we sent Christmas cards. I decided we had 3 kids, had been married 7 years and we were in our 3rd house....we should probably send Christmas cards. We had professional pictures taken outside and I LOVED my pics.

This year we went to JCP for our family pics and they turned out great as well---especially the kids. However, I stressed-- wanting cute matching/but not matching clothes for everyone and then I bought mostly sepia and black and white pics, so you can't even tell what clothes we have on.

LOVE THIS ONE!!! How in the world we got them all looking and smiling so cute, is beyond me.

Next year when I go to order pictures, I am going to take a list of who needs pictures and what sizes. I get TOTALLY OVERWHELMED when I go to order and I probably (ok, there's no probably) I do buy twice as many as I really need. But, I just keep thinking....that's so cute, I gotta have that one, and that one, and that one.....


This one of Paige is one of those I really didn't "NEED", but seriously, it's SO cute. How could I not buy it??

1 comment:

Amanda said...

those are super cute! Their santa hats are adorable!