Monday was Tyler's school Christmas party. They didn't have a Christmas program, but the Kidnergardener's did sing a few Christmas songs for the parents before their class party!

No--Tyler's not yawning.....he is really into his song !!

After singing Christmas songs, the kids made reindeers to glue on their treat sacks, we ate, and then played Christmas Bingo before heading home!
I was in charge of the Christmas party because the room mom was not going to be able to come to the party! I liked being in charge, but I decided later, I wasn't able to actually do anything with Tyler. Thank goodness Steve was there to help him with his art project and Bingo!
Since I was in charge, that's why we played BINGO--since Tyler is loving Bingo, after playing it at Grandma Balzer's on Thanksgiving. We gave Chocholate Santa's for those who got "Santa" (yes, Santa, not Bingo)

Here's Tyler with his school box.

And, loading up his backpack.

And, we had to be sure to get a picture of his best-friend, Megan!! They are something! Tyler is excited because Megan's mom said he could come over during Christmas break to play. So, he is already asking, when he can go to Megan's!!
1 comment:
So, that is the famous Megan? I can totally see the confusion he had at first with the whole tom-boy conversation!
Post a Comment