Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun in the Snow

Last week it snowed and you would have thought a million dollars was falling from the sky. The kids were SO excited to go outside and play. Of course, my usual response is---when your dad gets home. (I don't want him to miss out on all the fun--or I want him to help me get 3 kids zipped up and then unzipped.) The ground was barely covered with snow, but there was snow on the ground--so out they went!

Tyler loves to make snow angels! Burrrrr!!!


Jason and Stacy gave us 2 snow-suits that they outgrew. They will be perfect for this year. So, I need to go buy one more, so they all have them. And boots, do I want to buy them all snow boots? But, they sure would love them. If I do buy them--I'll buy BIG so they can hopefully wear them next year too.
Paige is the one without the snow suit---so she wore her "slick" pants and a heavy rain coat. She could hardly move. And, Jaden's K-state jacket is so thick, the only place you can wear it, is outside to play. He would never fit in a car seat with that coat on.

And, here's Jaden the next morning. He thought he needed to put on his snow-suit so he could go outside and wave to Tyler when he got on the bus. Maybe he could shovel while he's out there!


So, as I look outside and see LOTS of snow today---I know tomorrow we will be playing outside again. They are dying to make a snowman and use their sled. Happy Winter!

No comments: