Monday, November 24, 2008

Old b-day pictures

This week, we went to JCP to get our family picture taken for our Christams cards. The pictures turned out SO CUTE! Those will be ready in a week. But, it reminded me that I have never done anything with Jaden and Paige's birthday pictures. I don't think I have even given them to grandparents yet.

Jaden turned 3 in July and Paige turned 2 in June--so in September, we finally got around to getting their birthday pictures taken!! And, now in November I will finally post them!My FAVORITE picture of Jaden, ever. This is his little smirk of a smile we see often. The funny thing about this picture--of course we were telling him how cute he was, etc. He still, months later, will lay on the floor in this position and just SMILE--because he KNOWS he is so cute!

He's just SO happy!! Jaden is hard to "make" smile. But, we finally got him to smile and it was his true big smile!
And, this is so him too, trying not to smile!


This is a collage of pictures they did of Jaden. SO cute! Of course, I don't buy the collages. Where would I put one of these every year...for 3 kids. But, it was really cute!
And, if this doesn't melt your heart, then nothing will. Isn't she PRECIOUS! OH my... It's so fun having a girl!

And wow.... pictures like this one(serious and somber looking) just don't turn out near as cute for boys...at least not at our house!!


She's just so happy too!

I love this picture because you can see her sweet little hands and feet. Oh I wish she would stay this size forever. And, this is her exact smile---so big and full of joy.
Stephanie is our photographer at JCP and she is fabulous. If she can get Jaden to smile and all 3 of my kids to look at the camera--then she is GOOD!!!

No comments: