Megan is his best friend at school. (I blogged about Megan earlier in the year.) So, Monday night, Megan called to talk to Tyler. Steve and I were CRACKING up at Tyler. At first I gave Tyler the phone and had it on speaker so I could hear what they were saying.
Then, as Tyler was running away from us towards the basement, he said, "I need to talk to Megan alone, in my room." Honestly... he's 5.
So, knowing I was going to blog about this event, here are a few pictures I took of Tyler on the phone.
Of course...being silly when he saw me taking his picture.
Here he is in the basement, on the floor. He went from my office, the basement, the kitchen, and then under his desk in his room. I made him get off the phone after 20 minutes. They just talked and laughed. Oh, what is to come???
No comments:
Post a Comment