Most days at our house are busy busy busy! We seem at always be doing something. For example, here is our day today.
7:10 Tyler is up -- in my bed. I try to get him to go back to sleep, but no such luck.
7:30 I get up and shower
7:45 out of shower, instruct Tyler to get dressed. (today this actually worked. Only because he knows he can't get in trouble today--or no Globetrotters.)
8:00 Breakfast for 3 kids
8:23 Tyler on bus. I finish getting ready, get Paige and Jaden ready, fold a load of laundry, sweep kitchen floor and put breakfast dishes away, put roast in crock-pot for dinner!
9:20 out the door to Pump It Up with MOPS!!
11:30 back home. Make frozen pizza for lunch (my favorite!!). Jaden and Paige and I eat lunch
12:13 Tyler home from Kindergarten! Tyler eats lunch
(Usually we wait for Tyler and all eat together, but I thought it would be quicker to do this today--less talking and distractions)
1:00 put my 3 kids down for naps
1:20 a friend drops off her 1 year old for me to watch for a few hours--feed him, read him a book, he falls asleep at 1:45.
1:45 Jaden still not asleep. Yell at him :)
Pick up the house, dust the house, fold another load of laundry, email
2:45 Jaden still not sleeping. I lay with him until 3pm when he FINALLY falls asleep!
3:00 blog, start bible-study
3:15 Joshua wakes up from nap (friend's son). Try to finish bible-study, doesn't work!
4:00 Steve's home!
4:15 friend leaves with Joshua
4:20 take all 3 kids to Dillons to have coins counted (so they could buy something at the
Globetrotters tonight) and get snacks and drinks for tonight (remember, I am the cheap mom who takes snacks with us!)
4:45 Home. Eat dinner (yes, early)
5:00 pack up everything, clean up kitchen, put laundry away in kids rooms
5:15 leave to take Paige to Gma and Gpa Roth's. (She is upset that she's not going to see b-ball.
She keeps asking if she is going to Globetrotters. I almost gave in, and let her go, but I know she won't sit once we get there.)
10:00 home from Globetrotters!! What fun!! Put kids to bed
10:15 finish up tax information we need to turn in tomorrow, finish my blog
11:15 get ready for bed/hopefully sleep soundly, until it all starts again tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment