I love shoes and my love has over-flowed to my daughter!
Paige is 2 1/2 years old and has at least 14 pairs of shoes.
In this picture, are 12. I took all her shoes outside to take a picture of them under good light. (My sister-in-law told me the outdoor light takes better pictures, so I tried it.)
Then, when I went to the basement later that day, and found 2 more pairs of shoes down there---and just laughed!!
Embarrassing....
And, then she proceeds to tell me her daughter has 2 pairs of shoes.
Awkward....
Well, I love shoes and they are so cute in this size.
And, then reality sets in---most of these are not fitting her now. In the last week, she has started telling me that shoes are hurting her. So, now we have to start all over, re-building he shoe collection. I may not buy this many for Spring /Summer. But, they are so cute!
And, my disclaimer is this--- Grandma Roth bought her some of these and I only buy if they are ON SALE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment