Monday, March 23, 2009

Helping mom clean

Tyler asked if he could help me clean. today..
Why of course!
So, he gathered his supplies....all on his own.
The broom, dust pan, Lysol wipes, squirt bottle of water, a rag, and toilet paper.
Of course he can't have a serious face.
Here he is, with his supplies.

I had to take this picture because toilet paper was his cleaning supply of choice.
He cleaned the tile floors by the back doors.
He would squirt the floor with water and then rub with the toilet paper.
I know it's crazy, but I just let him clean....with toilet paper!



Then, he moved on to the bathrooms.
What a dream day.
He did use Lysol wipes on the bathrooms.

I walked in the bathroom to find this.
I decided if cleaning was "fun" or "dangerous" he might be more apt to clean again.
So, I just let him stand on the sink to clean it. He just couldn't reach without getting on top.

So--this cleaning occurred, 2 days in a row.
And, now it's been a week or so and no more offers to clean!

No comments: