Monday, March 9, 2009

Where to Sleep?

On any give night, it is a toss up where the kids will be found sleeping.
Our moto at our house is--
We don't care WHERE you sleep, just as long as you SLEEP!!

We have found Jaden under his table in his room. Not sure about this??
He actually slept like this for several nights in a row.

Notice his pet monkey is asleep on his pillow next to him.
The boys usually sleep with some type of animal every night. Not always the same animal--that's not what's important. It's just to sleep with SOMETHING!

On this night, Paige was found sleeping on her Princess couch!
She ALWAYS sleeps with her pink/leapord blanket.
Neither of the boys were attached to a blanket, so this was new for us.
When she's tired, she'll ask for her blankey!!

So, sweet......

Some nights we will put Paige to sleep in her bed and when we go to check on her,
she is asleep on the couch (on the floor). But, all that matters is that she is
ASLEEP!!


And, Tyler....is always in his bed.
The animal he sleeps with changes, but he always sleeps in his bed.
When he first got his bunk-beds, he slept on the top bunk.
Now, he sleeps on the bottom bed.
Again, we just want him to SLEEP!!!



Tyler's bedtime ritual right now is that he wants whoever puts him to bed to tell him a story. We just make something up !!
When I tell the story, it's usually about a little boy named, (whatever the name is for that night) and I tell a story about what Tyler did that day. I do the same thing every time I tell a night story. And, Tyler still LOVES it. He likes to help add things to my stories too!
Then, we always pray.
Tyler says the sweetest prayers. I need to record one.

Right now he has been praying this every night, "thank you God for loving us more than anyone, even more than my mom and dad. We love you Lord...." It's so precious.

And, now I'm going to sleep....in my bed!!

No comments: