It's Spring Break!! And, St. Patrick's Day!!
Our exciting "trip" was to Newton--
to go to the park with Grandma and Aunt Amanda.

Paige is a little dare-devil. She can do ANYTHING the boys can do. She would climb up the ladders and Grandma and I would say, "you can't do that." But, she could!!

Pure Delight!!

Sweet Jaden on top of the jungle-gym!

Tyler likes to take care of Mason. He followed him around and
wanted to walk around holding him!

Paige and her cousin!


Jaden would NOT wear Green! I tried EVERYTHING to get him to wear green for
St. Patrick's Day! He didn't care that he would be the only one not wearing Green.
I guess I don't have to worry about him being a follower!

Grandpa even showed up to surprise us!!

We got 1 water at Sonic and the 4 kids all shared it!
We didn't know it was going to be SO HOT!!!

We played for over 2 hours. The kids were HOT and TIRED!!!
One last picture with Grandma before we leave!
1 comment:
very cute pictures!
Post a Comment