You know how it's the "style" to have holes in your jeans? and "worn spots". Well, I like to be "in style!" So, I bought Jaden the CUTEST pair of worn jeans. They are possibly the most expensive pair of jean I have bought him. Remember--I buy my kids clothes CHEAP!! -- like $4 for EVERYTHING I buy. Sometimes I find shirts of $1. So, I paid $15 for these jeans---because they were SO DARN CUTE!!!
Here he is....sitting on the stairs to the back door--in the garage.
Here he is....sitting on the stairs to the back door--in the garage. What do you notice?
The hole in his knee??
Here's the hole---how it came... how I bought the jeans!

After having him wear the jeans many times, I decided that on a kid, it really looks like his jeans are "worn out" and doesn't necessarily look "stylish". I think what made me decide this for sure was when Steve dressed Tyler in his old/play jeans with holes for church. I was out of town that Sunday morning and came home later that day to find Tyler is a nice shirt and holey jeans. I asked if he wore those to church and Steve said, yes. I about died and then Steve explained I let Jaden wear jeans with holes.
BUT, I PAID for those holes. Didn't he know the difference?? (he he) 
Character shoes. They are BubbleBee shoes (from Transformers). Linda knew I wouldn't like them, but said Jaden just LOVED them!!! Tyler just had a Transformer b-day party so I bet Jaden did think he was "all that" with Transformer shoes. Jaden does love his shoes, so thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for buying them, because I would not have :) That's what grandparents are for!!! Grandma Roth is also a bargain shopper. I think she got 4 pairs of kids shoes for less than $10. What a steal!!!
Here's the hole---how it came... how I bought the jeans!
After having him wear the jeans many times, I decided that on a kid, it really looks like his jeans are "worn out" and doesn't necessarily look "stylish". I think what made me decide this for sure was when Steve dressed Tyler in his old/play jeans with holes for church. I was out of town that Sunday morning and came home later that day to find Tyler is a nice shirt and holey jeans. I asked if he wore those to church and Steve said, yes. I about died and then Steve explained I let Jaden wear jeans with holes.
BUT, I PAID for those holes. Didn't he know the difference?? (he he)
There are "old" holes and "cute" holes...... or maybe not!!
So, I guess I won't pay for holes anymore.....
On a slightly different note----but still clothes...
Grandma Roth had Jaden and Paige over night a few weeks ago and when they came home, Paige had 2 new pairs of shoes (GREAT!), Tyler had new snow boots (awesome!!) and Jaden had these......

Character shoes. They are BubbleBee shoes (from Transformers). Linda knew I wouldn't like them, but said Jaden just LOVED them!!! Tyler just had a Transformer b-day party so I bet Jaden did think he was "all that" with Transformer shoes. Jaden does love his shoes, so thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for buying them, because I would not have :) That's what grandparents are for!!! Grandma Roth is also a bargain shopper. I think she got 4 pairs of kids shoes for less than $10. What a steal!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment