It's Monday night and I don't have a jewelry show, so I decided to get crafty after the kids went to bed. I saw (on another blog) this mom had made a bow board for her daughter. We keep Paige's bows in a jewelry box in her room and it's such a mess, we can never find the the bow we want, etc. or they are all over the floor. So, I have now solved this problem! I gathered my tools--below-- and went to work.

Yes, this is Steve's staple gun. I was having fun using it--feeling quite powerful. (It doesn't take much to amuse me!) And, yes, that is my boys' play tape measure. I was so eager to get my project started I didn't want to look for a real tape-measure. It did the trick!

So, here it is. Isn't it cute!


And, the finished project with Paige's bows! I LOVE IT!! Now, if I can hang it up and not have Paige climb the wall to get her bows down--that is the challenge!
Stay tuned in the next few days. I picked up more craft projects on my trip to Hobby Lobby tonight. So, I may be making more things during nap time today!
Thank goodness for Kids Day In at Westlink. Jaden and Paige went there today so I had all morning to get caught up on work and now I can play!!
2 comments:
SO CUTE!! WAY TO GO! I'm pretty impressed! This blogging thing has just opened us up to so many new ideas! Now, I can't wait to see Taylor's!
That is super cute, I wish I was more crafty! Way to go!
Post a Comment