Saturday, October 2, 2010

Football helmets

Jaden and Tyler have become OBSESSED with FOOTBALL, the past few months.  Football is all they want to play.  They come home from school, or from anywhere for that matter, and want to head right outside to play FOOTBALL.  TACKLE football.  They just throw each other down, it's either funny or scary, I can't decide.  Steve tries to get them to just play CATCH,
 but they don't like that.

They are always asking dad to come play football with them.  And, he usually is a good sport and plays with them.

Luckily Paige is the cheerleader, so I get to "help the cheerleader" and I don't have to play!!

So--one day, the boys decided they needed helmets for football....
and this is what they found.

Can you see it?

They are using UNDERWEAR as helmets!!
Now--that is creative!

Hilarious!!

I had to call the neighbor behind us---whom we share a backyard with-- and make her aware of this funniness that she may be seeing if she happened to look out her window. 

I shouldn't have called her---wouldn't that be funny to look out your window and see kids playing with UNDERWEAR on their heads!!  It was clean underwear!!

Hike...

Tyler for sure knows more about football than I do and Jaden is quickly catching up.
They are too funny!

We feel bad we didn't sign them up for football this year, but their LOVE for football really started after it was time to sign up.  And, we just needed a break after both boys playing baseball
 this summer.

But, basketball is getting ready to start!!  YEAH!!!!!!!
Hopefully we will soon replace football with basketball in the backyard.

No comments: