I am so far behind on my blogging! Our lives are CRAZY!!! I was so far behind anyways and then Sydney got sick and I have not even thought about it. So--I am going to attempt to do lots of posts this weekend!
Day 1 of being in Michigan with my niece Sydney and her family (my brother, Stacy, and Jeremy!) Sydney and I laid on the couch a lot today and then went upstairs to take a nap in her bed. Then, back down-stairs to the couch! Aunt Stefanie is not a "sit on the couch" kind of girl! But, if cuddling is what Sydney needs, then that is what she will get!!
Sydney is doing pretty good. She is not getting SICK from the chemo--she is just SUPER SUPER TIRED! I just feel so bad for her, just laying around. I wish I knew what was going through her mind all day.
She hates her medicine. I think, well, I KNOW...I gave her this trait. I used to HATE medicine. My mom and dad had to literally SIT ON ME, to get medicine down me. Not so good times. So, I understand.
The Dr. said that Sydney is screaming and throwing fits about her medicine because that is the ONLY thing she can control. Makes complete since!
We did have time to paint our nails today and Syd's toe-nails. So, that was something fun we got to do.
I love my Sydney girl so much. But, it does make me miss my kids at home too.
So---love on your own kids extra today. Keep praying for Sydney. She is fighting this thing. She is doing so well. We just want her to continue!! The Dr. said this is the fastest they have seen someone fight off the cancer cells. I believe it is because SO MANY people are lifting her up in prayer!
Day 2 in Michigan--Sydney was much more vibrant and alert today! We played LOTS of games. Well, LOTS of Skip-Bo Junior and Sorry Revenge! They are super fun card games! Jeremy asked if I would go to his soccer game today, so of course, I did! That was fun. He is an AWESOME soccer player and scored a goal for me!!

No comments:
Post a Comment