The kids are out of school the rest of the week for PTC.
I was suppose to be in Michigan visiting Sydney, but that trip had to be cancelled because I got sick! UGHH!! But, it's a good thing we canceled the trip, because I have been coughing and I am sure I have LOTS of germs! During the day I am good, but at night and first thing in the AM, I feel like...CRAP!!!
So---today we BOOED!! some neighbors (We won't say who...)
Here's how you BOO:
There was a ghost here bringing treats to you,
He flew to your house just to say Boo!
Who left this BOO Bag, who could it be?
You might find out, but not from me!
Pace this sign where all can see
So everyone will know a Boo! you received.
Enjoy the goodies as a treat from us,
But now it's your turn to Boo! someone else.
Fill each bag with some treats and fun.
Bring them to your friends and
neighbors, know...then run!
Happy Halloween!!
Each kid got to pick one friend to Boo! There were strict instructions, "if it's your friend, you get to carry the bag and ring the doorbell, we will take turns", blah, blah, blah.
Well, Paige decided she didn't want any part of the RUNNING!!! She just yelled from the car, "hurry, hurry"
So---the boys delivered them all. One boy would carry the poem/sign and the other would carry the bag of goodies. Jaden would pretty much throw his down on the porch and RUN!!!!!
before Tyler even rang the doorbell.
Then, Tyler would run back to the car and start yelling, "go, drive away,"
before he was even in the car.
It was quite entertaining!!
We have done this for several years in our neighborhood.
We don't know who started it this year. We found our BOO! Monday morning before school.
We have an idea of who might have started it, but we do not know for sure!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment