A few random pictures from the end of summer! Aug 2010
We needed to return a K-State cheerleader uniform for Paige, so Steve had the great idea to take a day trip to Manhattan! (Steve will try any excuse to get to Manhattan, Wildcat territory!)
I, was a bit more reasonable...saying,
What will we do in Manhattan with the kids?
We're going to drive 2 hours to return something, eat, and drive home????
I quickly just went along with him, so we went to Manhattan
The trip was not so great!
We had to find SOMETHING to do with the kids.
Steve suggested this pond/lake/waterfall/something....
We did pack swim-suits, thinking we may hit the Manhattan swimming pool---
but the kids were just too "high-strung", ok NAUGHTY, to do that!
If nothing else----
I got cute pictures of the kids on our day-trip to Manhattan!!
When we were done... we were WET!!! and a bit muddy!
We had to change clothes in the bag of the Suburban and then head home!
The kids did have fun exploring.
We should have stayed longer.... but we were getting nervous on the wet rocks
and kids running around!
No comments:
Post a Comment