I turned 33 on Tuesday! I love my birthday! Not sure why.
Because I love special attention and I love to be pampered???
Before Steve and I had kids----we had BIRTHDAY WEEKS. It was fabulous.
Of course it was my idea. We would get each other small gifts the entire week or celebrate the entire week. Really, I think we only did this 1 year. But, it was FUN!!!!!
**Steve and I after 10 years!!!**
**Steve and I after 10 years!!!**
Now, this is what my birthday looks like:
Get up...get kids to school
Go to the Y for Cycle (Rip and Ride---isn't that a fun name) Class
Go home, shower
Grandma comes to watch Paige....and then Jaden after Kindergarten
So I can go to lunch with a friend.
2 hour lunch with a friend----now this was a treat!!
run a few errands for Premier without kids! Bonus!!
Home for dinner with the family----yummy chicken enchiladas that STEVE made
then, to Cold Stone for ice-cream!!
It was a fun day!
My kids kept asking me if it was my "real" birthday, as opposed to "birthday party day"!
That was my REAL birthday.
Then, I get dinner out with Steve's family, Dinner with my family, and MARGARITAS with some girls next week!! So---look, it was a birthday week!! yeah!!!
Then, I get dinner out with Steve's family, Dinner with my family, and MARGARITAS with some girls next week!! So---look, it was a birthday week!! yeah!!!
Linda bought this cake at Sam's---it was SO CUTE and so very yummy!!!
Will Jaden ever smile normal???
Will Jaden ever smile normal???
So---what I got for my birthday!! (pictures to come when it's all done!)
A NEW OFFICE!!!
First we got my grandma's piano moved out of my office to the basement, next a chair in my office (taken from Steve's office!), a new table today, moved a lamp from another room, added another cabinet from the store room, added a new sign that was in my store room, a NEW RUG, and new office chair!! OOHHH LAAAAA LAAAAA! I love it!!!!
I am going to make new curtains---or ask my mom to make me new curtains too!
And, I want to put leopard tissue paper on one wall---to make it look like wall-paper!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my office now. It's like another room in the house!
Did I say I liked it? Well, I DO!!!

1 comment:
looks like you had a great day! Hope you had a great birthday week!
I just laughed when you said that you like special attention on you. :-)
Post a Comment