July 14 was a big day for our Little K-State boy! He turned 5!!!! What a big boy!
5 years old and going to Kindergarten!
MONTHS ago Jaden requested a K-State birthday party!
Great, I thought!! That will be easy!!!!
The Birthday Boy! Dressed in his K-State attire
The Cake....
Yes, I made this one! The plan was for Steve to do the Power-cat, but that didn't
happen. It would have looked better if Steve had done it. But, Jaden thought it was cool---
and that's all that matters!
I wonder what his WISH was?
A build-a-bear CAR, who knew...
Jaden picked this out MONTHS ago and we bought it when I had coupons for Build-a-bear. When I buy gifts so far in advance, I always worry that the kids won't want it anymore.
But, he was THRILLED!!!
His pants are new too!!
A K-State backpack for school!! How COOL!!!!
And, a trash-can for his room!
Other gifts: walkie-talkies, building blocks, money, stomp rocket,
Tag book and case, and more!
The decorations!!
While Steve and I were getting last minute preparations made....the 3 kids found all the K-state things they could, around the house, and "decorated" the basement.
They were SO VERY PROUD of their work!!!!
Our Crazy Boy!!
We always try to get a picture of the kids holding up how old they are.
Jaden kept saying, "I'm 6, I'm 6" He would NOT hold up 5 fingers!!!
GOOF BALL!!!!! But, we LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!
Jaden----you are such a fun spirited boy. You add laughter to our house on a daily basis. We hope you will meet lots of new friends in Kindergarten. You will have lots of friends because you are so sweet and you always think of others first! You are such a great sharer and you LOVE LIFE!!! We hope you will always be like this.
We love you sweet-heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment