Monday was the FIRST day of school --2nd grade--for Tyler
Tuesday was the FIRST day of school--Kindergarten-- for Jaden and
Wednesday was the FIRST day for Jaden to ride the bus!!!
It's been a week of FIRSTS!!!
Everyone is loving school thus far! And, the boys have already met new friends!
Our school---
Explorer Elementary
First day of school--
Jaden was hesitant to go to class. He didn't cry, but he didn't want me to leave. He ended up walking Tyler to his class with us and then going back to his class. Then, he walked right in and did just fine.
When I picked Jaden up from school, the very first thing he said was,
"SCHOOL IS AWESOME!!!!"
Good---let's hope we keep those thoughts all year!!!
2nd day of school---waiting for the bus
Bye mom----I'll miss you....
(I'm sure that's what he was thinking!!!!)
Getting off the bus---such a big kid now!!!
On Jaden's first day of school there was no bus services for Kindergarten. So Steve and I took him. Tyler wanted to ride in the car with us and take Jaden to class.
So---after going to Jaden's class, we took Tyler to class!!!
And----Tyler wanted a picture with his teacher!
(Notice---Jaden did NOT get a picture with his teacher!!)
When Tyler got home from school this day, I asked him what his favorite part of the day was and he said...getting his picture taken with his teacher! He's so cute!!
Tyler's new friend--Harrison
Jaden's new friend--Dominique and some "girl"---we haven't learned anyone else's names yet.
So--2 more weeks for Paige and then she gets to start Pre-school!!


1 comment:
YAY! Can't believe Jaden is starting Kindergarten! Hope they had great first days!
Post a Comment