When we put "our baby" Paige to sleep....she does NOT go right to sleep. She is usually the LAST one to sleep at night. Tyler falls asleep immediately after praying, sometimes before we get out of his room.
Jaden will call for us a few times, but is usually out pretty quick.
And, then there's Paige.
We hear her playing with her Barbie's, getting up to turn on music, yelling for us....
sometimes just to say, "I LOVE YOU MOM/DAD, GOOD NIGHT!!!!!" as loud as she can!!!
And, then we yell back, "We love you more...Now go to sleep!!"
And, we yell "Get back in Bed"/ "Go to Sleep"/etc/etc
A few months ago....I went to check on Paige, and this is what I found....
She had emptied her wooden baby cradle and laid down in it, covered herself up
AND ACTUALLY WENT TO SLEEP!!!!
This was for naps, so I let her sleep there. I didn't really think she would sleep there very long.
But, she napped the ENTIRE time curled up in this old wooden doll bed.
But, she napped the ENTIRE time curled up in this old wooden doll bed.
(This was my grandma's wooden doll bed or someones. It's an old bed my mom gave me for her to use).
But, I cannot believe she actually slept in it!!!!
At our house----as long as you sleep, I don't care WHERE!!!!!
So, after I saw her, I had to sneak out, grab my camera, and get back in the room without waking her.
She did open her eyes as I was taking the picture, but went right back to sleep!!
Steve gets so mad at me because I do stupid things like take their pictures or try to move the kids while they are sleeping and then I usually wake them up!! But, luckily...she went right back to sleep---
if she even really woke up!!!
Paige will always be our "LITTLE BABY!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment