Thursday, September 2, 2010

Paige goes to Pre-school

Paige finally started Pre-school.  She had mixed feelings about starting school.  She SAID she wanted to go to school, but I know deep down (not even really too far down) she was fine just staying home with me.  However, she was a bit lost without "her boys" (as she calls them) home with her.


I am going to have 3 mornings to myself!
My struggle is----what to do with the time.  Wednesday mornings I am going to have bible study---so that takes up 1 of the 3 days she is gone.  So, the other two mornings are sacred.....do I work out, do I clean, do I do laundry, do I work Premier, do I read, blog, do I......  I just haven't gotten into a routine yet.  

All dressed up for her first day.  I am pretty sure Paige is the only girl who had tulle under her dress for the first day of school.   It might have been a bit dressy, but my philosophy is---she has it, let her where it.  In a few months it won't fit her anymore!!!




The pre-school wants you to have a regular sized back-pack....
but it's as big as Paige!!

Speaking of size----
Paige went for her 4 year old well child check and came out in the 1 1/2 percentile for weight.  Yes, 1.5.  98.5% of 4 year olds weigh more than her!!!  She is growing along her own personal growth chart, so they are not worried.  But, WOW, she is little.  I guess SOMEONE has to be at the bottom of the scale to make it a "scale" !!!   I do try to get her to eat extra though!!!


Leah Wilkinson and Eli Denning--
We will carpool with these friends this year!!  YEAH!!



Ms. Ginger!!  We have heard she is FABULOUS and we are excited to have her as Paige's teacher!

Steve and I both took Paige her first day.  She gave me a great big bear hug before entering her class.  Then, I stayed to watch around the corner and she started crying after she hung up her name-tag.  OH NO.....
But, she quit, we left, and she had a GREAT day.

When we picked her up she said, "I just cried for one little bit"!!
I'd call that a SUCCESSFUL first day of school!

No comments: