Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pump It Up


With Jaden and Paige only 11 months apart in age (and birthdays 3 weeks apart) it is easy to have a Birthday Party together!!  I tried this year to have separate parties for them...but as they were making their guest lists....the same names keep repeating!!  SO---I asked them if they wanted to do a b-day party together!  YES!!!  OH YEAH!!!!!  There was no quarreling about this idea!


In fact---Tyler was mad and threw a "tyler fit" because he wanted to share his b-day party with someone.  Oh man---if he only knew it really was NOT cool to share a b-day party!


But, until Jaden and Paige think it's un-cool, I guess we'll just go with it and do the party together!!


So, this year we went to Pump It Up.  It's a bit expensive (and I wouldn't do a party there again). But, when you can share the party between 2 kids, it makes the cost better!


The BIRTHDAY BUDDIES!

The PARTY GUESTS--
Mary Kate Wagoner, Leah/Hallie Wilkinson, Emmi/Levi Harden, 
Alexis/Braxton/Braeden Thompson, Kendall Nusz
(our cousins--Syd and Jeremy and Taylor and Mason came later)


Not sure why they have such straight faces

Hopefully all their b-day wishes come true!

No comments: