It's been ONE MONTH since my last post! WOW!!!
Here is what we have been up to and what you can look forward to--as I am going to try to get caught up quickly. In just 2 weeks we start school---so that will be LOTS MORE pictures!!
FUN TIMES the past month--
Paige and Jaden's "friend" birthday party
Jaden had to get 3 silver teeth
Jaden's family b-day party
A week vacation to Michigan
I went to Premier Design's National Rally (training) for 4 days
We went bowling
We went swimming
We finished our Summer Reading Program
My dad had open heart surgery
We went to the Drive-in Movie
We had a water balloon fight
I'm sure there's more---but these are the major things that have filled our last 4 weeks! Now to sort and edit all those pictures!
Happy Summer!!! But, only 2 more weeks til school starts!
No comments:
Post a Comment