Last week we had to say good-bye to Steve's Grandpa Cordray. He is now in heaven and I know SO HAPPY with his wife, Evelyn! Grandpa was 93 and it was his time, but it was still so sad. Steve and I decided it was sad to have none of our grandparents left.
Last August we went to Marceline, Missouri to visit Grandpa Cordray. This is one of my favorite pictures from that trip----Steve and his grandpa!
Isn't he so cute!! So, relaxed and looks so happy!!
Not sure why Paige looks so mad :)
We took Grandpa to the park and got Sonic for lunch! It was a FUN afternoon!
I am so glad we took this trip last year. The kids remember going to the park and they remember Great Grandpa!!

This is Tyler when he was just a few months old. Sweet memories!!

This is one of our FAVORITE pictures!! This was when Grandma Cordray was in the nursing home. Doesn't she look so happy here, holding sweet baby Tyler!

Proud Grandparents holding their Great-Grandson!!
We love you both and will miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment