YES!!! Halloween pictures!! I forgot I have been taking some pictures on my cell phone---when I don't have my real camera with me. So---they do not get downloaded and I forgot about them. So, bare with me as I post some old photos --- trying to catch up and get all my 2009 pictures blogged before 2010 comes!!
We Trick or Treated to Grandpa and Grandma Balzer's during the day on Halloween!! This still works well, the kids don't know it's not "right" to Trick or Treat in the daylight!!
It was a beautiful day with leaves EVERYWHERE!! So, Grandpa helped us rake a HUGE pile of leaves to play in. Well, it was Grandma's idea....
And, look at all the fun that was had.....forget the candy, give the kids leaves!!!
Burying Grandma was quite funny!
And Kisses from Grandpa -- even in the leaves!!
Halloween 2009!!






No comments:
Post a Comment