SO---I went to Paige's Thanksgiving party and Jaden's Christmas (Happy Birthday Jesus) party!!
Each kid got there own mini cup of icing and sugar cookie to decorate.
Paige was working so hard to frost her cookie.
Then, lots of sprinkles of course on top!!
Then, she decided it was easier to just lick the knife and forget about frosting the cookie!!
Mrs. McCalla did the Turkey Trot song with them. (Put your turkey feathers in, Put your Turkey feathers out, etc... super cute!)
Paige and her new buddy---Kendall!
Kendall is Caressa Nusz (Grimm)'s daughter. Caressa and I were good friends in high school. It's so funny that our daughters totally PICKED each other to be friends. All we hear is Kendall this, Kendall that.
Paige gets to invite Kendall over to play after Christmas and she reminds me almost every day!!!
I am SO THANKFUL that my kids love school, that they are all healthy, and they all have great teachers this year! (Just to name a few things!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment