It was my turn to to go to Jaden's class for school parties!
I signed up to take the paper goods---yes---I like the easy way out!!!
So, I thought it would be cute to get HB Jesus plates. I called Family Christian bookstore (oh, this is the day before the party). YES, they have HB Jesus plates and lots of them. Perfect. I will drop the kids off at Pre-school, run and pick up the plates and head back to school for the party. The plates only came in a Party Pack--with balloons, banners, etc. It was going to cost $32 for Happy Birthday Jesus plates for 20 kids. I just could not spend that!! And, they were border-line ugly plates!!
So--in a hurry--I ran to Dillons and got cute plates that said Celebrate with a birthday hat and snowmen napkins. These cost me $15 total. Still WAY TO MUCH!! So, next year I won't wait until the morning of the party to get the plates/napkins!!!
Painting when I arrived!!
Cupcakes with LOTS of frosting. I was glad Jaden got a cupcake with white frosting and not the BRIGHT Red and Green that other kids got!!!
Sitting in Circle Time. If I'm in the class, he likes to watch me the whole time and kept asking me to come over with him! But, I had to do my "mommy duties" and clean the tables and the floor!!
Mrs. Wright
Jaden and MaryKate!




No comments:
Post a Comment