
These pictures were taken in December--when Tyler was "growing his hair out." I have since talked him into cutting it short again!!
Tyler is learning to read. Yes, read, I cannot believe that. He is a WONDERFUL big brother. Of course, he picks on Jaden and Paige and annoys them sometimes, but he truly LOVES them and he does take good care of them. He likes to help. He likes his "alone time" with me when the little ones are taking afternoon naps. He loves to go to Pizza Hut buffet for lunch. On Mondays, Jaden and Paige are at Kids Day In until 1:30, so I take Tyler to lunch at least twice a month. He loves church and he is learning so much. He teaches us things many times. I'm glad he enjoys going to church! Tyler loves to have us tell him stories before bed (that we make up) and then we pray together. To hear Tyler pray melts my heart, EVERY time.
He has grown so much this year---or even since school started. Nearly all of his jeans are getting too short--we'll be buying size 7 (slim) soon. Shoes--he has 5 or 6 pairs of shoes, but prefers to wear the brown ones in this picture. He went through a month where he would alternate shoes, but we're back on the brown pair---EVERY DAY. I sure hope they make it until summer when he can wear flip-flops again---his all time favorite!!His favorite foods are: sloppy joes, pizza, soup, sweets, and he loves pop. He will steal or sneak drinks from Steve and I's pops at lunch. Often he will finish our drinks. I have now told him he has to ask. I cherish my Diet Coke :)
Tyler is definitely growing up and becoming a good kid. We are happy when our baby-sitters now tell us Tyler is the "good one". This was not always the case!! (Too bad they can't all be "good"!!)
We love you Tyler and we are thankful we get to be your parents. Thanks for the hugs and kisses and sweet smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment