Friday, January 23, 2009

Pretty toes!

Thanks to Grandma Roth for all these pictures---she bought Paige (2 1/2) her OWN nail polish for Christmas. Yes, a bag with 6 different colors. THANK GOODNESS they are all light/pale colors. But, because they were Paige's--she did not want my help. "I do it!!" is all we heard.


Here she is--carefully working on her nails.

And, then she worked down to her precious little toes.
She really did a good job--considering she's 2!!

Isn't this adorable...her tiny hands and feet.
What 2 year old paints her town toe nails?

Too funny--she wouldn't let me, her MOTHER, help her...
but she would let her brother (3 1/2).
Doesn't he look like he is intently working!!

And, Tyler wanted to help too, so he went to my bathroom to get the......Scope?? He knew we needed cotton balls and something in a bottle. I was laughing so hard it took me quite awhile to explain to him that was NOT the nail polish remover!!!
I never did get to help Paige. She had quite the time on the kitchen floor.
I'm sure there will be much more nail painting days ahead of us!

No comments: