Monday, January 19, 2009

Balzer family pictures

The last family picture we took with all the kids and grand-kids was when I was PREGNANT with Tyler. So, that has been 6 1/2 years ago. In this short time, we have added Amanda to the family and 6 grand-kids! So, it was time for a new family pic!!
Mom of course didn't like this picture of her and dad, but what's not to like, I actually think it turned out really good.

Here we all--all 15 of us!! Since we did the pictures at Christmas time, when Jason and Stacy were home, we couldn't do fun outside shots, so we went to JCP. They actually did a great job. On a side note--it ended up being a beautiful December day when we got our pictures taken, so we could have been outside, but who knew.

The BOYS!--Jaden 3 1/2, Jeremy 8, Tyler 6, and Mason 10 months.
Tyler has a bit of trouble smiling for pictures !! I think he always gets caught "Saying" cheese or whatever funny words they tell him to say!

And, the GIRLS!!! This is one of the main reasons we decided to take all these pictures. The girls all got matching Tu-tus for Christmas, from Grandma and Grandpa. We thought it would be fun to get pictures of the girls in their matching skirts.

Amanda had this great idea to make the girls matching shirts to go with their skirts. So, I sewed all the girls these fun, matching flower shirts!! They turned out SUPER CUTE!! even if I hadn't sewn for several years! To complete the adorable outfits, Amanda bought the girls leggings to wear with their Tu-tus. CUTE! CUTE!!!

Aren't they adorable!! I think we got some super cute pictures considering the girls are 2,
2 1/2 and 4!

No comments: