OH MY....is all I can say about Tyler and his SHOES. Yes, Tyler is a BOY and it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Tyler has 4 or 5 pairs of shoes, his size. He has literally worn the SAME pair of brown shoes for the last 2 months of school. HONESTLY.....
So, this weekend when I went shopping, I bought him a pair of fur-lined "Crocs" (from the Children's Place). Of course, he didn't like them. Well, he told me he liked the shoes, he just didn't like the way they felt.
Today, I bought him a pair of brown converse looking tennis shoes. NOPE! Again, he likes how they look, loved them, but didn't like how they felt.
Doesn't he know....sometimes we sacrifice the FEEL for the LOOK!
So, I am still on the hunt for a pair of shoes for this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment