Monday, October 27, 2008

Our First school party

Today was Tyler's first school party. Of course, Halloween.... I am so thankful I do not work a full-time job that I have to miss all this fun stuff at school. I love being at the school, knowing who his friends are, and even meeting the other moms. Here's Tyler's first class of friends. The friends we hear about the most right now are: Megan, Cloe, and Austin. But, we have heard many other names too: Rebecca, Shelby, Mia, Brendon, to name a few. My hope is that Tyler is friends with everyone--and I think he is.
The party started with a parade of Kindergartners around the school so all the other kids could see their costumes. It was pretty cool. All the other students, 1st through 4th grade, sat in the halls at watched the Kindergartners parade through the halls. Then, we went to the classroom to make mummies out of toilet paper.

And, of course, someone, this lead to Tyler on the floor with his friend, Austin.


The party ended with snacks, goody bags to take home, and a bean bag/music game!! Fun times at school. Now, I have to get to thinking about Christmas, because I am in charge of the holiday party at Christmas time. oh my... It's one thing to go and participate, it's another to plan the party!

Happy Halloween my Ninja Turtle!!




No comments: