Monday, October 27, 2008

Momma's Boy

Just a short note about Jaden:
Sweet Jaden is such a Momma's boy. Today Jaden and Paige went to Kids' Day In, while I went to Tyler's school for his Halloween parade and party (pictures of that to come!) So, I pick up Jaden from school and I hear his teacher say, "See, I told you your mom would come back." Knowing exactly why she said this to him, I asked if he cried today. Mrs. Roth (yes, that's his teacher's name) told me he cried 2 or 3 times today for me. For the 90th time, I explained to Jaden that mommy or daddy will always come back for you. (We had this same trouble a few weeks ago in Sunday school. He wouldn't want to go into class or he would just cry in class for me.)

In the car Jaden told me, "I was crying because I told my teacher I wanted my mommy to hold me." Now, does that melt your heart or what. I love my sweet Jaden. I do get tired of my kids always wanting "mommy", but it does feel good to be loved.

No comments: