Thursday, October 9, 2008

Have you ever seen such a sight??

Tyler often begs to take baths in my bathtub--so the other night we decided we would let him. Jaden and Paige were in their bathtub with bubbles, so Tyler wanted bubbles in the "big bathtub". Steve filled the bath nearly full, so the jets could be turned on for Tyler. Now, I was not in charge of Tyler's bath. I was with the little ones. From what I gather, Steve filled the tub, put in bubbles (way too many), turned on the jets and left Tyler to "HAVE FUN!" I hear Tyler yelling and s..l...o...w..l....y walk to my bathroom to find this.....

I have NEVER seen so many bubbles. They were EVERYWHERE. So, I can't stop from laughing. I run to get my camera--of course thinking, this is going to be a great blog.
This is Tyler looking a little worried in the bath tub. Before Steve left the bathroom, Tyler had been splashing water out of the tub and making a mess. Steve told him if he splashed anymore or made a mess, that he would get out and get spanked. So, understandably, Tyler was VERY worried he was going to get spanked----because the bathroom was a mess.

This is Tyler----having a BLAST in the bubbles, once I convinced him that dad would not spank him. He was adamant and kept telling me, "dad said...". I honestly couldn't keep from laughing.
After Jaden and Paige got out of their bathtub, I decided they should join in on the bubble fun! We already had a mess, why not have a little FUN!!! I had drained the water, but the tub was still FULL to the top, of bubbles. So, I put Jaden and Paige in with Tyler! Jaden had a blast....

Paige, did not have fun, at first. This is her initial reaction. She did settle down and played (or watched the boys) for a little bit. But, she was the first one out.
So, that was our bubble fun! We now know if you are going to use the jets in a whirlpool bath, that minimum bubbles are needed.

1 comment:

Steve and Rebekah Flaming said...

haha, that's hilarious! The picture of Paige is just terrific. Thanks for sharing! :)