Merry Christmas or Happy New Year...
from US to YOU!!!
We decided not to stress about our Christmas cards this year!!! So--this is your Christmas card! It's not that we don't love and appreciate all our friends and family that we would send them to. We just ran out of time this year and I have learned over the past few years not to stress about little things... like if we got Christmas cards out or not!!! It's more important to play with our kids and have FUN than stress over silly things! There are enough BIG things in life to stress about.... I am NOT going to stress over a Christmas card!!!
We had a wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed. Blessed beyond words.
Today we went to a friend's dad's funeral. As most funerals do, it makes you think about what is important. It makes you grateful for your parents, and family, and friends!!! We are BLESSED to have all 4 of our parents close to us to enjoy the holidays with and have them involved in the kids' every activity!!!
We could not imagine losing one of our parents! I pray that will not be for a long, long time!!
We are remembering to be GRATEFUL for what we do have. Things might not always be as we would WISH, but we have so much to be THANKFUL for! We are looking forward to what 2011 is going to bring us and what we will LEARN and grow from this year!!
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. .. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:
Post a Comment