Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Halloween

And, I thought buying Halloween costumes was sort of a waste of money----
but with all these posts--- it seems as if they at least get some good use out of them!
Or I am just "recording" too much!

This year we did good---
For 3 Halloween costumes, we spent a total of $12--to buy Jaden football pants!
Everything else we had or borrowed!  I was impressed with ourselves!

Tyler's buddies
I know the picture is blurry---but it's the only one I had of his friends
Harrison,      , Jacob, Tyler, and Austin

Mrs. Whelan's 2nd grade class

The older kids have a parade in the Gym and parents can come sit along the edges of the gym to watch!  (We tried to get Tyler to wear his cleats to school--but he wouldn't and he didn't tuck his shirt in either!)

Back in the classroom---Tyler and Parker

Mrs. Whelan in the background!


Back to the classroom for yummy snacks, a craft, and a game!

It was MUCH, MUCH harder to get pictures of Tyler this year.  
He is more social and moving around more and just not interested in mom
 taking his picture the whole hour!!!

Little does he know---
I'll be around, with my camera, for MANY MORE YEARS!!!!

No comments: