Happy Halloween 2010
Because the boys are 150% into FOOTBALL---it was on appropriate they be
football players this year for Halloween
For their school parties, they were BOTH K-State football players and then for Halloween Night,
Tyler got to borrow football pads and be a "REAL" football player. He thought it was SO COOL!
We found Jaden a pair of pads to borrow too, but then he couldn't be a K-State player---
so he choose NO pads, so he could wear KSU!!
I had a fairy costume for Paige, but we decided a Cheerleader fit so nicely with her brothers!!
Aren't they precious!!
I can just see them in High School---the cheerleader and the football player!!
I hope they like each other this much in High School!!
We had our Annual Halloween Garage Party!
It was super fun again--especially for the kids!
There were even MORE kids this year. So, many that we could not get an "all-kid" picture!
The adults all bring a soup to share.
We eat really well.
The kids eat hot-dogs (soup if they want) and cookies!
Then, the kids all played in the back-yard---they had a BLAST!!!
Jaycie Ontiberos, Paige, Leah Wilkinson, Jayden Burkhart
(the neighbor girls!)
The BOYS--and Paige sneaks in the picture too!
After the party---we had fun trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.
It was BEAUTIFUL outside, but did cool down and get a bit cold.
The kids wanted to go home then and pass out candy.
Most of the trick or treaters were done by the time we got home,
but they got to pass out candy to a few kids.
They dumped out their buckets to see what all they got.
We have had terrible teeth problems at our house and Paige is currently not allowed to have sticky candy. SO---she went through EVERY SINGLE piece of candy, asking,
"Is this sticky" yes
"Is this sticky" yes
"Is this sticky" yes, I would say again.
and I mean EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF CANDY, she asked, "Is this Sticky"!!!
We learned that more than 50% of candy is sticky---which means MOM gets it!!!
They each had 2 pieces of candy and then.....
Jaden asked for an APPLE!! I just think it's funny, he's eating an apple on Halloween Night!
And now---it's a week past Halloween and I bet my kids have not eaten more than 4 pieces of candy each. They do not ask for it. NOW, me on the other hand, I have eaten more than 4 pieces! My kids just aren't big candy kids. They LOVED getting it all and as excited as they were about GETTING IT, you would think they would try to eat it all in one night.
I guess it's just the thrill of GETTING something!!
Other funnies--
I bet Jaden and Tyler have worn their football outfits EVERY day since Halloween.
When they go outside to play football, they always put on their football uniforms!
And, they play football almost daily.
Today I told them they could put their football pants back in their drawers---grass stained and all.
I am not washing those pants AGAIN!!! We'll wash them in a few days :)
I was helping Jaden tuck in his jersey and he asked me, "do you know how to do it like real football players?" Yes, I assured him, I know how to tuck in like "real football players".
'Til Next Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment