In Kindergarten, you get to GO to the Pumpkin Patch!
I am BLESSED and THANKFUL that I get to go on all the field-trips with my kids.
I get to work in their classrooms, go eat lunch with them at school, help with PTO, etc.
I am THANKFUL I can work from home and work the hours I choose---
so I can be apart of my kids' school activities.
I can get to know their teachers personally by working in their classrooms and
this is a treasure.
Pumpkin Patch day just happened to be HAT DAY at school---
for Drug Awareness week. Hence, the hat!!
Searching for the Perfect pumpkin!
Jaden and Logan
A trailer ride from the parking lot to the actual Pumpkin Patch.
Each student got to pick 2 pumpkins. And, of course, Jaden right away decided he would pick one for Tyler, since he didn't get to go to the Pumpkin Patch and Paige did.
Will Jaden ALWAYS be so THOUGHTFUL and KIND?
I sure hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment