Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jaden

A few updates on Jaden

His new friends---Olivia, Logan, Rachel, and Dominique

*Jaden and Logan*
Logan came to play after school this week.  It was Jaden's FIRST "real play date".  I picked them up from school--we went to Pizza Hut for lunch---then they played all afternoon and Jaden got to skip a nap---pretty great day!!!

Logan played on Jaden's b-ball team last year, but I'm not sure the boys really "remember" 
each other. Jaden and Logan just ended up in Ms. William's Kindergarten class together
 and just hit it off and have become buds!!  

They are going to play basketball together again, this year!


Jaden and Clothes---
Jaden is still at the age where I can dress him "cute"!  The first 2 weeks of school they were reviewing colors, so he had to wear a certain color each day.


On Yellow day---I sort of jokingly suggested he wear his yellow sweater vest and he eagerly agreed!!! (I was caught off guard, because Tyler would have NEVER worn this to school.)




Isn't he SO cute and preppy looking!  I would have my boys looking like this EVERY day, if they would let me.  Jaden even picked out his own shoes for the day!!  


But, instead, Tyler would prefer to wear THIS!!!  
Yes, still super cute, sporty cute!  And, that's ok.
Tyler has done MUCH better this year with not throwing fits about clothes.  And, he actually doesn't wear "sport shorts" too often to school!  


But, Fall is approaching...and that means SOCKS and SHOES and FIGHTS with that!


These are new tennis shoes in the picture and it was just a small battle this morning, so maybe he is getting better....only the cold weather will tell.


Boys, Boys, BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mandywilbert said...

Too funny....I know Logan's dad!