Friday, September 3, 2010

Paige gets a PONY!!!!

Yes, Paige is SO HAPPY!!  
Unbelievably excited!  You wouldn't believe it...
You would have thought we BOUGHT her a REAL PONY!

But instead....

Her hair is long enough for a PONY!!!!!!!!
(Pony-tail that is!)

I have kept Paige's hair fairly short, super cute, and stacked up in the back.  I really liked it!

But, she KEEPS asking for LONG hair so she can have a pony tail!

And, finally, we can have a pony!!!  And, boy did that make Paige's day.  We still have to barrette the sides back because they don't quite stay, but it's still pretty cute on her!!



I know this picture has nothing to do with her pony-tail, but I just think her little hands look so cute!! 
She's helping me pick the dead sticks out of the flowers!!

So--we'll see how long before I can cut her hair again :) 
It just hangs in her face and doesn't "do much" for her (wow---That sounded just like my mom!  Scary!!)

But, for now....a pony-tail makes her HAPPY---so we'll go with it... for awhile at least!!!

No comments: