Saturday, April 3, 2010

The PEOPLE on our cruise!

One reason our Cruise was so FABULOUS was the PEOPLE we were with!!

Here's us girls, heading to the boat.
Friday night we stayed in Miami and left from our hotel to the port Sat. morning around 11am!!
Me, Heather, Kim, and Amanda!!
(Do I look like a Giant next to Heather or what!!!)

We would meet up with Megan (and John)--my Premier Mom!! 



The NCAA tournament was going on during our cruise and K-State was still playing...
So we packed our K-STATE gear!!  

It was LOTS OF FUN traveling with Dave(my brother) and Amanda!
I talk to Amanda a lot through Premier, but I don't get to talk to Dave as much, so that was lots of fun!!!

 The girls after dinner one night!!

Hanging out in one of the "lounges" on the boat, another night!!

Pictures with Andy and Joan!--always a treat !

One night (before the last KSU game) we all sat around the table chatting about Premier and planning 
for our down-lines!  I love sharing ideas with others and all working together!!!
My job just does not seem like work, most of the time!!!

And, of course----Hanging out with Steve was super fun!!!
No stress!!!  NONE!!!
Well, we did have to stress about what outfit to put on after being at the pool or beach all day.
And, we did have to stress about if we had time to take a nap or not.
AND...the biggest stress of all....should I eat again??????  
Or, where should we eat tonight and should we eat early or do the early show....

So---I guess we did have stresses while on vacation!!!
If only those were my stresses still when I got home !!

There were 11 of us total, from our Premier family, that met up together!  
Next year I am sure there will be many more!!!

No comments: