We left on cruise ship and took a tender boat to Cayo Levantado Beach!
Upon arrival, we were greeted by Pablo--who would become Dave's FRIEND for the day!
He rented us snorkeling equipment cheaper than anyone else on the island---at least that's what he told us and we believed him!! He did hook Dave up with some drinks and other things while on the island for the day!!
Snorkeling was pretty fun!
I don't know if I have ever snorkeled before!
Dave took us out to where he found TONS of Star Fish on the bottom of the ocean---
there were probably 15 or so. That was pretty cool.
Then, Dave dove down and picked them up for us girls so we could get our picture taken with them!
(Kim has those pictures on her under-water camera!!)
This was a Star-fish I found on the rocks before we snorkeled!
It was moving in my hands, that was pretty cool!!
Me and my Brother Dave!!
He's my younger brother, but he takes good care of me!
Some yummy drinks we had made in Pineapples! yummy!!!
Dave got a drink out of a coconut later, it was not as yummy!
I wanted to swim with the Sea Lions so badly!!
I decided the $160 was not worth it---I would rather shop.
And, thankfully I choose this option because I got to watch everyone that did pay that amount. I watched the entire 15 minutes with them---YES, 15 min. What a waste!! But, look at this great picture of the Sea Lion. It was cool to see one close up!!
YES---1 Sea Lion. Not 8 of them, like the "Ad" showed!!
For $10 you could get your picture taken with this....
So, instead I signaled for Steve to take it's picture from afar!!!
The beautiful scenery!!
No comments:
Post a Comment