Happy Anniversary To US!! 10 years TODAY!! WOW!!
I always know when Steve is "sincerely" laughing, because he gets CUTE little lines by his eyes!!
Adorable....
I am thrilled that we still LIKE EACH OTHER---
after 10 years!!! We really do. We love being together.
SO---what did we do on our Anniversary??
Paige came into our room at 3am with her ears hurting.
Steve went to the couch to make room for her in the bed!
We took Paige to the Dr. together (how romantic) to find out she has a double ear infection.
Paige wanted a donut after the Dr., so we went to QT to get her a donut...
and decided to treat ourselves to "lunch out"--a Taquito (for Steve) and a corndog (for me) from QT.
**In my defense---the corndogs at QT are really good. They are not on a stick. They really are pretty yummy!**
Wow---10 years is exciting!!!
Now---Steve is going to go mow the yard.
And, tonight...
We get to enroll Jaden in Kindergarden.
BUT---we are going to go have an adult beverage after that!!! Can't wait!!!
Do Not feel too sorry for us though....
We did just go on a 7 day CRUISE---and this was our CELEBRATION
SO---as we handle the "Daily grind" of life today.....
we will remember the FUN we had a few weeks ago!!!
Happy Anniversary Baby!! I love you lots!!




2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful day together - even if it's just the normal routine!
awww...you guys are so cute!!! Happy 10 years, a few days late!
Post a Comment