Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tortola, British Virgin Islands
























Our Second Stop---British Virgin Islands

Lots of little "shops" to buy clothes and typical  touristy items.
I actually bought the black skirt I am wearing in all these pictures!  I had worn jean shorts and it was SO HOT!!!  I changed into my new skirt in this shack with this lady holding a dress around me to cover myself.  
It was MUCH cooler once I changed into my skirt!

Dave and Steve waiting for our "tour bus"

We did a Pub Crawl in Tortola and thankfully we were on the CALM bus.  
The other buses took shots of something the ENTIRE 4 hours.  We did not!  Thankfully!

The tour bus took us around the ENTIRE ISLAND!  It was pretty cool.

We went to this beach for lunch.  It was a YUMMY YUMMY lunch.

Then, we walked along the beach

This was the BAR at the beach. Steve didn't want to be in the sun, so he sat here 
and talked to the bar-tender!

Heather, Amanda, and I!!!
So, beautiful.....
(the beach, not us!!)


Pictures from our bus--on the road.

There are many different islands all around here!


This is "down-town" Tortola----before we went on the tour bus!


On our tour---we stopped at a local bar and down the hill was this construction site. 
Steve went and talked with the construction workers and must have told them he owed a construction business...because they gave him their phone #....in case he had any work for them....
in Kansas??   That's funny!!
























The girls---after our tour!!

Then, back to the boat!!!  
Where will we eat tonight and what will we do for fun?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm way behind on your blog, but you have awesome pictures and your anniversary post made me tear up a bit. :) Love you Premier Mom! Carla :)