Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am Happy!

I am just HAPPY today!

I think it's the weather.  I LOVE the nice weather, 80 degrees is awesome!
The windows are open--the breeze is blowing in.
I cleaned my house---even some of the windows (SOME of them!!)
I went to Target
I had a Sonic drink
My "to-do" list is almost done!
And, we are starting a bible-study (Care-Ring) tonight with 2 other couples--super excited!
I am just Happy!!!!

But, maybe it's also because....

I was on this boat for 7 days!  
And, I'm tan now!!  (for a week at least!)

7 days with Steve!! (and other friends and family!)  

7 days of looking at scenery like this!  

Relaxing, reading, swimming, snorkeling, talking, eating, eating, going to shows, and more!

We had a BLAST!!!
8 days in all---is a long time.  But, the kids did GOOD and we had tons of fun!!!  

We won our CRUISE for FREE!!  We just had to get to Miami and then the trip was paid for! (well, not the shopping, but mostly paid for!!!)

Where will Premier take us next year??

***I have MANY more pictures to share, but I'll spread them out!! ***

No comments: