Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where the time goes

Oh where the time goes in a week.


Saturday and Sunday I was sick.  In bed.
Monday Tyler started getting sick.
Tuesday Tyler stayed home from school sick.
Tuesday I had a "party" in Paige's class at school AND I got to take snacks to Jaden's class 
        because he was Star of the Week...and I got to read a book to the class!  Yes, of course, 
        these things were both at the same time!!
Tuesday Steve started getting sick!
SICK SICK SICK
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!
And, now the week is half over.


On a happier note--- Jaden and Paige are healthy and they went to Grandma and Grandpa Roth's house tonight to spend the night and spend the day with them tomorrow because, as rare as it is, both Steve and I are working tomorrow!!  (Well, I am working part of the day and playing the rest--if we're being honest!!)


So--tonight it was just 3 of us left to watch the K-State game.
Tyler found out the little ones were going to Abuelo's for cheese-dip and that didn't settle well.  So, we got Quesso from Carlos O Kelly's and had that for dinner (with some other junk!)
This made Tyler happy.

Then, Tyler got to sit on my lap the ENTIRE basketball game.  He didn't have to fight his brother and sister for my lap (and usually Tyler loses this fight).  So---he was one HAPPY BOY!



And, to top it off....I told him I would take him to school tomorrow morning and we could go to McD for breakfast.  He liked the idea---so McD it is!!!  (It was a 50-50 chance if he'd take me up on the offer because he LOVES to ride the bus!)  So, I was thrilled he would let me take him.


OH--and in the midst of today I scrubbed my kitchen clean with BLEACH cleaner.  To rid it of the germs.  I LOVE the smell of bleach, truly I do!!!  So, that made me happy!!!

No comments: