OH my goodness....
Isn't he the CUTEST 7 year old EVER!!!
At 7 Tyler---
you are an AWESOME reader---I cannot believe you can read WHOLE books!
You love Math
You love school
Ethan R. is your best friend in Mrs. Adkin's 1st grade class
You are a crack up!!
You still love sitting on mom's lap---and mom LOVES that!
you're playing basketball right now
Your room is usually messy
you are learning to answer the phone properly
you love when you get an occasional night alone with mom & dad
you like to ride your bike
You just got a DS and an MP3 player
you like stuffed animals--and like to carry them in your backpack to school
you LOVE to ride the bus to school
you like going to church
you are a terribly picky dresser--your socks and your shoes are the worst
you cannot take medicine (you got that from your mom!)
you are NOT a morning person--it's much better if we don't have to wake you
We love you SO much and we are so THANKFUL that God choose us to be your parents. You are a JOY to us. I love meeting you at 4:13pm when the bus brings you home. I love holding you and I love just talking with you. You are Special and we love you very much.
love---mom and dad






No comments:
Post a Comment