Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Balzer's
Grandma Balzer LOVES to buy the 3 grand-daughters cute/fancy Christmas dresses.
This year was a bit of an ordeal, but isn't Paige cute. And the boys wore plaid button-down shirts that matched the ribbon in her dress---Super Cute!
I don't necessarily like the "fancy" dresses because they are not practical. We don't dress up this much for church on Sunday, so she doesn't get to wear it that much.
But, Paige sure LOVES IT!!!!
Holding onto his HUGE pile of presents!!
Tyler's not mad---just very patiently waiting HIS TURN to open a gift.
This year was actually quite calm. Everyone waited their turn VERY NICELY and there were not major problems. Actually, I don't think there were even any minor melt-downs.
Holding up his MAGIC SET!!
And an MP3 PLAYER!! WOW!!
Tyler thought he was "big stuff"! A few days before Christmas I told Tyler he forgot to ask for an MP3 Player (knowing, of course, that he was going to get one). He could not believe he forgot to ask for it. So, I told him maybe for his b-day. He got this from Aunt Stacy and Uncle Jason and they even loaded it with songs and a movie!! YEAH!! Thanks :)
Christmas MORNING at our house
**I didn't get good pictures of Santa gifts because it was just too crazy with all 3 kids screaming for JOY!!**
Santa brought Tyler a new 20" bike
Jaden an electric piano (with a stool and attached microphone) and sitting on the stool was a new
Build-a-Bear
Paige got a "Beauty Shop" or "Booty Shop" as she calls it (and really it's just a toy vanity with mirror and stool---but it's her BOOTY SHOP!!
Then, gifts from mom and dad
Everyone helping Paige---she got to go first!!
Paige and Tyler both got new outfits for their Build-a-Bears.
Jaden got a new DOG Build-a-Bear with a Batman outfit on it (he didn't like the Bat Man outfit, he changed it and put the basketball outfit on the dog--should have known.)
Sitting on the stool from his Electric Piano
Jaden got Bakugans like Tyler---WOW! Very cool to get the same thing as your older brother!!
Each kid gets their own paper. Jaden was at Hobby Lobby with me when I bought the Christmas wrap, so he got to pick out everyone's paper.
Reindeer for Jaden, Stripes for Tyler, and a "girly Design" for Paige!
OK---yes, I greatly encouraged the all matching red/white themed papers !!
I like the gifts to all coordinate under the tree and to go with the decor in our house.
I know, silly, but that's ME!!!
Paige sitting on her stool from her "Booty Shop" with her PILE of gifts in front of her!
Notice the "Girly paper" and the Striped paper!!
Christmas Day at Grandma and Grandpa Roths
Paige got a Barbie Guitar and she LOVED IT!!!
I think by the time we got to Grandma and Grandpa Roths--mom was tired and didn't take too many pictures. Again, it's a little crazy trying to watch 3 kids open presents. Grandma Roth isn't as strict about making the kids go one at a time...so it's much harder to take pictures of all the kids.
They rip open and want to move on to the next one.
Grandma did tell the kids to show everyone what they got.
Jaden listened. He would open a gift and then PARADE around the room with his gift above his head showing EVERYONE! It was too cute. I am pretty sure he did this with every gift! And, he'd stand in front of Grandma until she noticed him.
Jaden listened. He would open a gift and then PARADE around the room with his gift above his head showing EVERYONE! It was too cute. I am pretty sure he did this with every gift! And, he'd stand in front of Grandma until she noticed him.
Silly boys--
Like their new basketball outfits? You can't see them too well, but they are matching pants AND jackets. I got them on Black Friday for $3 at Wal-Mart, for the SET. SCORE!!!! We've already gotten our $3 use out of them!! I love deals like this.
Hanging out with Grandma on the couch--watch the movie Elf
Christmas is over. Back to work. Back to the normal.
Now it's time to plan Tyler's b-day parties. Well, they are planned.
Time to execute them!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment