Friday, January 22, 2010

A busy week

Tyler turned 7 on Jan. 17!  
These 3 have been super busy!!



But, especially this Birthday Boy!!


The fun started on Thursday--the 14th.
I took these cookies to Tyler's school for his b-day treats!


His teacher asked me if I made these cookies.  UMMMM.....NO!!!
That would be Mrs. Dillons!  She does such a great job for me.  I just love her :)

The next day...Friday...Steve and I left early for KC for my Premier Designs Rally!!


FUN with my friends, awesome new jewelry, and learning LOTS!!
I love PREMIER!!!!!

We got home about 9pm on Saturday, got the kids to bed, and started getting ready for Tyler's b-day
 on Sunday!!


 We had his Family B-day Party Sunday---the 17th!!

He was out of school Monday and Tuesday so we went to the K-State/Texas b-ball game on Monday night. The game was at 8pm!!  We went early and SHOPPED for K-state clothes for all of us.
As if anyone in our house needs more KSU clothes!  But, I think we all got something!!

Then, we went to Emily's dorm room and took her to dinner!


I think the boys were surprised how little her "house" was.  (DORM!!)
Jaden kept asking when we could go see Emily's new house!!!!

Then, off to the GAME!!!  And, was it ever FUN!!!!!

Booing Texas!!!

And, as if that all isn't enough....
We got home at 2am on Monday night
to turn around and have Tyler's friend party Tuesday afternoon.


Now, his birthday is officially OVER!!!  Wow---It was LOTS OF FUN, but tiring!

When I told Tyler goodnight Tuesday night, he said, "well, I guess my birthday is over tomorrow."
Yeah, I guess it is.

Happy Birthday WEEK Tyler!!!

No comments: